Read what SDA can do for your NEC sales
SalesDoc Architect (SDA) enables NEC resellers to generate best-in-class proposals, scopes of work, and other sales-related documents. SDA easily imports NEC’s Anytime Studio configuration files into the SDA Desktop (utilizing Microsoft Excel). This configuration information is then quickly turned into a variety of Word-based sales outputs. These outputs include (but are not limited to) proposals, scopes of work, managed services and support contracts. Resellers can also generate internal documents such as order entry forms and operations documents.
Check out the resources below to learn how resellers can Sell More in Less Time…
- SDA and NEC Quick Facts
- A one-page document highlighting how SDA automates and simplifies resellers’ sales process
- Sample NEC combination Proposal and Scope of Work (SOW)
- The combo proposal/sow document includes sales-ready NEC proposal content that utilizes the SDA NEC subscription and features a cash purchase scenario. The SOW allows resellers to clearly state both customer and reseller expectations. Eliminate “scope creep” with a clearly written scope of work.
- Sample NEC Proposal draft
- This draft copy of an NEC proposal includes suggested Executive Summary points and sales-ready NEC proposal content that uses the SDA NEC subscription. The proposal sample also showcases Managed Services and extra reseller-specific information.
- Blog Post – “Transform Your NEC Anytime Studio Quote into 5 Different Outputs”
- Read how NEC resellers can use CorsPro’s SalesDoc Architect (SDA) to transform an NEC Anytime Studio configuration file and create a variety of customer-facing sales documentation and internal documents.
- Webinar: Transform your NEC Anytime Studio Quote into a Winning Proposal
- This webinar demonstrates how SDA and its SmartAutomation imports an NEC Anytime Studio configuration file int SDA. Users then create a descriptive, illustrative, winning proposal and other sales documents with just a few clicks. By combining the best of Microsoft Office desktop and AWS cloud services SDA allows you to configure, price and propose complex solutions that include your core NEC products plus services, associated peripheral products and support plans.
- Webinar: “Proposals that Win – How to Turn a Tool into a Weapon”
- Co-hosted by Don Barrett, VP of Sales & Marketing at Cors Productivity Solutions, and Mike Schmidtmann, a leading expert on Telecom Sales, this fast-paced session, shares the key components of proposals that win! Watch how to turn a boring “so what?” document into a compelling case for your solution!