Read what SDA can do for your Mitel sales
SalesDoc Architect (SDA) enables Mitel resellers to generate best-in-class proposals, scopes of work, and other sales-related documents. SDA easily imports Mitel CPQ configuration files into the SDA Desktop (utilizing Microsoft Excel). This configuration information is then quickly turned into a variety of Word-based sales outputs. These outputs include (but are not limited to) proposals, scopes of work, managed services and support contracts. Resellers can also generate internal documents such as order entry forms and operations documents.
Check out the resources below to learn how resellers can Sell More in Less Time…
- SDA and Mitel Quick Facts
- A one-page document highlighting how SDA automates and simplifies resellers’ sales process
- Sample Mitel Proposal draft
- This draft copy of a Mitel proposal includes suggested Executive Summary points and sales-ready Mitel proposal content that uses the SDA Mitel subscription. The proposal sample also showcases Managed Services and extra reseller-specific information.
- Sample Mitel Statement of Work (SOW)
- The Statement of Work utilizes the SDA Mitel subscription and highlights a capital expenditure for pricing. The SOW allows resellers to clearly state both customer and reseller expectations. Eliminate “scope creep” with a clearly written scope of work.
- How to Import a Mitel CPQ quote file into SDA
- Check out our Usage and Support information for a look at how resellers can easily import a CPQ file into SDA to generate any number of customer-facing sales outputs along with operational outputs used internally.
- Webinar: “Proposals that Win – How to Turn a Tool into a Weapon”
- Co-hosted by Don Barrett, VP of Sales & Marketing at Cors Productivity Solutions, and Mike Schmidtmann, a leading expert on Telecom Sales, this fast-paced session, shares the key components of proposals that win! Watch how to turn a boring “so what?” document into a compelling case for your solution!