Setting up Access to Search for Salesforce Opportunities in SDA
Resetting Token After a Salesforce Password Change
Follow the following steps to set up access in Salesforce:
- In Salesforce got to your Personal Setup and select Reset My Security Token
- The Reset Security Token window is displayed. Click the Reset Security Token button.
- You will be sent an email with your new security token
- In SalesDoc Architect go to the Architect menu, Setup menu and select Register CRM System.
- Enter your Salesforce login, password and token.
- Now when you save quotes files that have not been associated with an opportunity the following Salesforce opportunity dialog will appear to allow you to search directly into Salesforce to associate an opportunity.
- If you would like to reassign an existing quote to a new opportunity then go to the Architect menu, then select Re-associate this Quote to an Opportunity under Opportunities. The following dialog will appear to search for a Salesforce opportunity.
Go Back to Tigerpaw CRM and SDA Integration Page