Accounting and Billing Issues
Below is a list of most Frequently Asked Questions about Accounting and Billing Issues:
How do I add/delete a license for a user?
Send us an email at email@example.com, letting us know who you will be adding and deleting, then uninstall SDA from the machines of the users you’ll be deleting. To delete the SDA software, go to the start menu for Windows and locate the CorsPro entry. Open this and click to select “Uninstall CorsPro Apps”.
How do I switch an SDA license from one user to another?
- Contact your SDA Administrator to set up your cloud password. If your administrator is not available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email containing your password will contain the links to install SDA. You can also get the installation links to end user setup files by sending a support request to us.
- When prompted, enter missing contact information (first/last name, email address, etc.).
- When prompted (after checking in with CorsPro’s license server), click “Yes” to download the SalesDoc Architect content updates for your company. If not prompted go to Architect/ Setup/ then “Register as a Cloud User”.
- Close Excel, then restart SalesDoc Architect to re-generate your company’s menu system.
Back to the Support Frequently Asked Questions Page